About Me

My photo
I finally made the decision to go to Africa for 6 months.. at the time I was happily married and I had a great job doing business development for a great staffing firm. Everything was stable and good. Now I've returned to Toronto... My husband and I have split up, he's moved out and I'm single after being together for almost 10 years and I'm navigating my way back into my old job... and I thought it would be interesting to take everyone along in the new adventure.. if you're interested in reading more about my trip you can see that blog at myvsoadventure.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

change of departure date

As we approach the 13th I picked up my medication, packed and am slowly saying my goodbyes.. I checked my personal email at the beginning of my work day.. SURPRIZE! an email from the travel coordinator asking if it would be okay if I left on the 24th instead..the good news is I also got an email from my future roommate.. not only do I have a toilet but I dont have to share it with anyone else. My roommate seems friendly and fun.. so I can't wait to arrive! So 10 more days in Toronto..

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog today and look forward to catching up on your archives and following along with your adventure.

    i'm a cuso volunteer too! & in march i'll be heading to india for 1 year - so i can appreciate all of the feelings you must be having.

    oh & and i'm in toronto too! small world :)

    ReplyDelete